Thursday 31 October 2013

Submission by Lisa Schiftan : Sometimes It Is Too Much To Bare



Sometimes It Is Too Much To Bare
The house feel so empty, so lonely.
Music playing, just so there is noise to hear.
The phone, it never rings, random unknown emails come by.
Sometimes it is too much to bare.

The thought that life will always be this way.
That I will always feel the room is too big.
Then filling the room, to make it feel warm, in a way
Sometimes it is just too much to bare.

At times now it tends to get hard to leave.
Spending hours prepping myself to go out the door.
And… the hopes that someone would come into my life, a gift              gratefully received.
Sometimes it is all too much to bare.

     The door knocks, the phone rings...
Reality kicks in, and I realize that I am not alone.
I have my family and friends who love and support me,               Oh ... my loved ones.
Most important of all, I have all the love for and from my              Daughter ... I am not alone.
Sometimes it is too much, but I am happy to bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment